Superesse Survival Patch: Compartmentalized Micro EDC and Survival Kit
"This is a limited release product for purchase by brand ambassadors and invited guests; for review and press demos only. By purchasing this product you agree to provide feedback , reviews, or promotion."
PROTOTYPE AS-IS PATCH
SUPERESSE SURVIVAL PATCH (Built-in compartments for storing supplies, items snap or slide into place for quick access)
Compartments store the following included items; 2 glow chemlight sticks, a 2" ferro firestarter rod, kevlar camp saw, braided fishing line, and a brass thumbtac compass.
Attaches to your backpack, velcro shirt sleeve, a hat, or anywhere it'll stick.
Keep survival gear in a handy patch for worst case scenarios.
Items stay securely in patch until retrieval.
Customizable applications for adding personal items like medication, cash, fire tinder, etc.
Each patch is embossed with SOS Morse code.
SURVIVAL LOADOUT: (comes standard with kit)
1. Two Standard Green Glow Sticks (3yr shelf life, medium glow). Mark your path, read field notes/map in low lit areas, signal a message, attach to K9 for tracking, tape to a flashlight so it can be found quickly, etc. Illumination marker can be deployed during a foot chase to signal backup units of fleet direction into woodline or as a low light aid for completing tasks. Serves as evidence marker to locate items of interest in low lit environments.
2. Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod: 2" Large firestarter. TIPS: Start a fire, Scrape slowly to shave off black covering before use, Strike quickly to ignite tinder, Reflect on sparks into nest of fine tinder, Provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame.
3. Thumb Tac Compass by County Comm: waterproof, shock resistant, glass dome crimped to brass housing. Operable in 0°-160°F ranges. Weight 1 gram, size 11mm x 4.5mm. Has velcro backing
4. 30" Kevlar Utility Thread (K.U.T.) Sawing Cord: (200lb tested - UV/Friction Resistant) Saw branches/zipties/ropes- Fashion a bow saw, catch wild game using as a snare wire, make a trip line, use as garrote weapon. Adopted by US Army SERE specialists and NAVY Seals. TIPS: A. Use long back & forth sawing motions to reduce friction/damage to K.U.T. Concentrate sawing on a single point of item being cut. B. Wear gloves to protect your hand or create handles from a pen/stick.
5. 7-10ft of Braided Fishing Line, 65lb Super Line: Moss Green Microfilaments EBT, 100% Spectra Fiber. (use as snare cord, trip line, or early warning system)
URBAN LOADOUT: (optional add-on)
1. Zirconia Ceramic Razor Blade and Fire Striker (Wear Resistant - Non-Dulling Cutting Edge - Covert - Non Metallic - Concealable ). Strike against flint to create sparks, cutting blade for endless uses, razor sharp for shaving or skinning. (fits in slot 4)
2. Handcuff Key w/ Clip: TIHK brand with clip. Back up replacement for LEO, Military, Security Personnel or as concealed tool to defend against hostage/kidnapping/illegal detainments.(fits in slot 4 or slot 1)
3. Tinder Wick: Tinder Wick Strand:,A combustible wick, easy ignite, strong flame, long burn time, waterproof. (fits in slot 4)
4. Saw Shim Tool and Ziptie: Superesse designed, surgical flex steel. Single side serrated saw edge. Slim build allows for shimming restaints. Outfitted with two punched lanyard holes. Create finger loops with cordage and run thru lanyard holes to create grips for utilizing as a saw. Includes black utility ziptie to aid in tasks/strapping. (fits in slot a when paired with ziptie to secure tightly)
5. Water Purification Tablet :MSR Aquatab Water Purification Tablet(2liter treatment). Add 1 tab to 2l clear water, mix 10 minutes, let stand for 30 min, hydrate. (fits in slot 4)
7. Black Steel Plated Security Pin: heavy duty safety pin. (fits in slot 4)
8. Duct tape: 14" roll of 7mm milspec 500mph duct tape. (fits in slot 3)
All parts are shipped as standalone loose items. You must insert the items into their designated compartments. Glowsticks and ferro rod slide into the front openings. The compass ins pushed into the circular opening from the top of the patch pressing down. There is a slit/cut on the back of patch near the opposite side of the SOS emblem. This is the spare compartment. Simply slide in supplies into this slot for extra storage.
Fishline and kevlar saw installations are a bit more tricky. You should thread one end through the top hole dispenser. Feed in a 2-3 inches then flip the patch over. Use a pair of tweezers or or finger nail tips to grab the loose line inside and pull it thru the small slit/cut on back of patch. Now pull thru all but 2-3 inches. Wrap the spare line around you fingers or bundle it up in a manner in which you can then stuff it back into it's compartment.
ABOUT THE PATCH:
This is a prototype patch. It is meant for demo and review purposes in order to provide feedback to make minor corrections. If you are purchasing this patch kit you can expect the possibility of the following issues; difficulty inserting items, deformed shape after inserting items, threads tearing causing velcro backing to come loose, items falling out of assigned compartments, difficulty removing thread line thru eyelet, etc. We are looking for suggestions on correcting these issues. There are no refunds on this product.