Hip Pocket Brief Volume 3 (Pre-Order, available in 2024) - Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for the Everyday Civilian
The Hip Pocket Brief is a collection of forty, 30-second, concise training sessions meant to be read on the move as a daily primer to increase readiness and survival.
- Each briefing varies in topics ranging from Self Defense, Counter Custody, Cybersecurity, Target Hardening, Situational Awareness, Threat Detection, Non-Verbal Communication, Surveillance Avoidance, Vehicle Tactics, Personal Security, to Prepping.
- 40 briefings with full illustrations on printed 40 pages of a two staple saddle-stitch-bound, pocketsize briefing booklet.
- This listing is for a pre-order printed book. Physical pre-ordered copies will be shipped by mail in 2024 in the order in which they were pre-purchased.
- Note: If you add any other shippable items to your shopping card with this order, they will all be delayed until 2024. We advise to only add this pre-order to your cart to avoid delays to standard order items.
The Hip Pocket Brief Vol 3 features 40 short training sessions meant to be read and understood in less than a minute while providing enduring actionable Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) on topics that increase your knowledge to evade threats, prepare for disaster, react to emergencies, detect covert behaviors, survive a crisis, and collect intel.
Topics from Vol 3: "Verbal Judo with Segues", "Lockpicking", "Electronic Device Security", "On-Body Concealment", "Tactical Neighborhood Planning", "Offgrid Solar Setup", "Detecting Surveillance Bugs", "Land-Nav”, "Confidential Communications", etc.
Purpose: To provide the skills and mindset to operate in a non-permissive environment or advance the capabilities of an everyday civilian.
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
- A Hip Pocket Brief is a short lesson delivered in a concise manner and paired with an illustration of the concept presented.
- Each Brief focuses on a specific area of interest designed to increase your awareness, preparedness level, or capability.
- Topics vary from reacting to a home invasion, developing a crisis response plan, to outfitting a lighter as an EDC kit.
Versions: This book is only available as a pre-order for the printed physical copy. Once released it will be available as downloadable PDF and physical book which both feature the same content (briefs/illustrations).
Editions: There are two Volumes currently available, each has a set of 40 different lessons. This product listing is for a pre-order of Vol 3. To purchase Vol 1, click here. To purchase Vol 2, click here.
The Grayman Briefing: Many of the Hip Pocket Briefs are delivered weekly on our digital news service, the Grayman Briefing. Get real-time intel and situational awareness updates sent to your phone and plan for emerging threats and developing conflicts. Subscribe to the Telegram/Signal App based briefings here.