Bartering & Scavenging - Post SHTF Guide to Resupply
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- This is a working document and further tips, guides, and illustrations may be added following review.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the guide.
This guide provides information on how to utilize the art of negotiation and trade to facilitate an exchange of goods between persons and groups. The emphasis is placed on bartering for supplies during a state of civil unrest, systematic breakdown of transportation of goods, shortages, and post-apocalyptic conditions. Tips will provide insight on what items should be valued and targeted during a trade and which items are expandable.
The guide will further discuss the opportunities scavenging presents by providing examples of locations to raid, how to transport goods obtain, where to find value in unexpected areas
Finally, we'll summarize an array of supply collection methods and provide a list of high value items (HVI) along with a list of perceived HVI that should be traded immediately.
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
Assess Supplies and Sustainment Capabilities.
- Scout Potential Resources and Trade Opportunities.
- Formulate plan of action to meet other Groups for Bartering or raid Abandoned location for Scavenging of Items.
- Analyze Security Concerns such as Site Selection, Overwatch, Risk vs Rewards, etc.
- Discuss outlying options such as marauding, standard purchase, indenturement, foraging, etc.
- Utilize included review and checklist of High Value Items (HVI) and take note of our classification of standards non-essential, and sustainment HVIs.