Bugout Vehicle Reference
A resource for prepping, defending, and operating your vehicle in the event of an emergency or life altering scenario.
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the BOV Reference.
Bugging out or evacuating is typically done by way of vehicle. If wildfire is approaching your home or violent rioting has encroached into your neighborhood; the ideal means of escape is the car or truck in your driveway. This reference guide prepares you for survival in the harshest of vehicle-borne incidents (crash, breakdown) and outlines tips for reacting to Life Altering Event (LAE) or SHTF scenario. This guide discusses the basics by equipping you with the knowledge to avoid a crash, what to do when encountering roadblock ambushes, and how to plan bugout routes. Includes a Bugout Vehicle (BOV) Setup Plan for vehicle selection, packing, equipping, and egressing. Just make sure you already have a Bugout Bag and Get Home Bag packed.
Purpose: Supplies you advanced guidance to overcome vehicle emergencies, breakdowns, flat tires, a rollover egress, and roadside survival while focusing on life altering event responses. This reference guides provides the knowledge to survive and egress from major incidents like a land invasion by a foreign force or widespread rioting.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- Assess the need to bugout or shelter-in-place. Make a coordinated plan that includes incorporation of other members of your team, designation of bugout locations & rally points, and multiple safe routes.
- Take precautions and conduct preventive steps to ensure your vehicle is always ready. Understand the importance of vehicular defense/security and evasive driving. Blend in and maintain a low-profile appearance.
- Practicing divergent tactics and improvising will provide an advantage in the event of an LAE.
- Select a BOV that is appropriate for your needs using our Categorical Setup analysis. Loadout the BOV with the necessary equipment and supplies following the Vehicle Emergency Checklist.