Gasoline Storage for SHTF
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- This is a working document and not complete, further tips, guides, and illustrations will be added soon.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the guide.
This how-to-guide emphasises fuel storage as part of your preparation for an emergency crisis that would cripple fuel distribution and oil refinery production. Rather it be a national disaster, EMP, or shortage; this guide will provide details on how to collect, store, and stabilize fuel.
Bottom Line Up Up Front (BLUF):
- Learn how to siphon fuel.
- Stabilize for long term storage.
- Locate improvised fuel sources for SHTF procurement.
- Collect and store in safe containers.
- Maintain sufficient gasoline for bugging out, supply runs, and powering essential equipment.