"Illuminated Memo Note" White Velcro Patch comes standard. Add additional Covert Storage Pocket Patches here.
NOTE PATCH KIT:
(write-on front of patch surface, illuminated memo graph lines, field note taking kit)
1. The Velcro Morale Patch has a plain white surface with glow in the dark note lines/dashes. Serves as a memo pad for jotting down notes, grid coordinates, call signs, codes, etc. Use Pen, Permanent Marker, or Charcoal to scribe onto surface of patch. Memo lines/dashes are tinted green and illuminate in the dark for low lit visibility. PVC Oversized 3.1" x 2.1" with large entry storage slot.
2. Two Micro Pencils: Pre-sharpened lead writing utensils.
3. All-Weather Note Sheets: Paper, memo paper for notetaking (four 1x2" sheets and two 1x8" sheets"
4. Marker: Permanent EDC Marker.
5. Mylar Sealed Packets: The majority, if not all, items are packaged inside small Mylar bags. The bags are label so you can identify what's inside before opening. The bags have a reflective inside layer and waterproof seal. Tear open to deploy all inside supplies.
TIP: While this patch is not designed as an erasable surface. It is possible to remove some markings. Use eraser or dry cloth and press hard to wipe of drawing. It is natural for some markings to remain on patch, there will be some visible remnants of previous writing due to absorption.
TIP: The green dashes and lines glow after being exposed to light, use this to illuminate your notes or workspace.
TIP: For more efficient writing, place only 1 character in each block. Plan out your writing on a memo sheet so that an accident is not made, and letters are spaced evenly.