This products comes standard with a custom compartmentalized "Superesse Survival Patch". You must also select either the "Survival" or "Urban" Kit if you would like the supply kit the patch is designed to hold.
SUPERESSE SURVIVAL PATCH
(Morale Patch w/ built-in compartments for storing supplies, items snap or slide into place for quick access)
- Compartments store items that can start a fire, purify water, saw, aid in navigation, and more.
- Patch attaches to your backpack, shirt sleeve, a hat, or anywhere with a Velcro panel.
- Keep survival gear in a handy patch for worst case scenarios.
- Items stay securely in patch until needed.
- Customizable applications for adding personal items like medication, cash, fire tinder, etc.
- Each patch is embossed with SOS Morse code.
- This compartmentalized patch is specifically designed to fit our Survival Kit and Urban Kit.
- Size 2.1" x 3.1" x .25".
- Two Standard Green Glow Sticks (3yr shelf life, medium glow). Mark your path, read field notes/map in low lit areas, signal a message, attach to K9 for tracking, tape to a flashlight so it can be found quickly, etc. Illumination marker can be deployed during a foot chase to signal backup units of fleet direction into woodline or as a low light aid for completing tasks. Serves as evidence marker to locate items of interest in low lit environments.
- Fire Starter Ferrocerium Rod: 2" Large firestarter. TIPS: Start a fire, Scrape slowly to shave off black covering before use, Strike quickly to ignite tinder, Reflect on sparks into nest of fine tinder, Provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame.
- Thumb Tac Compass: waterproof, shock resistant, glass dome crimped to brass housing. Operable in 0°-160°F ranges. Weight 1 gram, size 11mm x 4.5mm. Has Velcro backing to secure against item it’s attached to.
- 30" Kevlar Utility Thread (K.U.T.) Sawing Cord: (200lb tested - UV/Friction Resistant) Saw branches/zipties/ropes- Fashion a bow saw, catch wild game using as a snare wire, make a trip line, use as garrote. Adopted by US Army SERE specialists and NAVY Seals. TIPS: A. Use long back & forth sawing motions to reduce friction/damage to K.U.T. Concentrate sawing on a single point of item being cut. B. Wear gloves to protect your hand or create handles from a pen/stick.
- 7-10ft of Braided Fishing Line, 65lb Super Line: Moss Green Microfilaments EBT, 100% Spectra Fiber. Use as snare cord, trip line, or early warning system.
- Zirconia Ceramic Razor and Fire Striker (Wear Resistant - Non-Dulling Cutting Edge - Covert - Non Metallic - Concealable ). Strike against flint to create sparks, cutting blade for endless uses, razor sharp for shaving or skinning.
- Handcuff Key w/ Clip: TIHK brand with clip. Back up replacement for LEO, Military, Security Personnel or as concealed tool to defend against hostage/kidnapping/illegal detainments.
- Tinder Wick: Tinder Wick Strand: A combustible wick, easy ignite, strong flame, long burn time, waterproof.
- Saw Shim Tool and Ziptie: Superesse designed, surgical flex steel. Single side serrated saw edge. Slim build allows for shimming restraints. Outfitted with two punched lanyard holes. Create finger loops with cordage and run thru lanyard holes to create grips for utilizing as a saw.
- Water Purification Tablet: Aquatab Water Purification Tablet(2liter treatment). Add 1 tab to 2l clear water, mix 10 minutes, let stand for 30 min, hydrate.
- Survival Torch: Water/Stormproof Match. Strong flame.
- Black Steel Plated Security Pin: heavy duty safety pin.
- Duct tape: 14" roll of 7mm MilSpec 500mph duct tape, (rough cut, uneven narrow stripping of tape).
- Ziptie, Black. 4".
Assembly instructions for Survival Kit. (reference Figure 2)
Insert Firerod in bottom compartment(5). Insert Glowsticks in two left compartments(1a,1b). Press down on compass firmly to seat into circular compartment(3). Miscellaneous items can be added to additional compartment located behind the SOS embossment(4). Wrap or bundle the kevlar so that it fits inside one of the compartments with an eyelet hole(2a). Use tweezers or pen to push the kevlar through the hole on the back of patch under the Velcro flap. Thread the loose end of the fishing line thru the other eyelet hole(2b) then insert the tube of fishline in the same compartment (Insure that the open end is towards the eyelet hole(Fig1).
Assembly instructions for Urban Kit.
Insert the roll of duct tape in the circular compartment(3, you may want to use a piece of duct tape to stick over the opening to keep mini roll from falling loose. Insert the match in one of the two left compartments(1a). Insert the shim saw in the other the compartment(1b) and then clip handcuff key inside the same compartment to assist in holding shim in place (the zipie can also be folded over and inserted with the shim). Other items can be placed in various compartments of the patch as you see fit.