9 Line Decal (with CPR refresher)
This decal is a quick reference to the 9 lines utilized to request a Medical Evacuation in the U.S. Military. A MEDEVAC is the timely, efficient movement and enroute care by medical personnel of the wounded, injured, or ill patients from the battlefield and other locations to medical treatment facilities. Sticker conforms to abbreviated standards outlined FM 21-11 and ATP 4-02.2.
- Comes standard as a pack of two stickers.
- 3.5 x 2 inch sticker, semi-gloss.
- Peel and stick, water resistant coating.
- Reference in emergency or combat situations to hail a medical and rescue evacuation.
- Includes CPR refresher reference.
- This sticker is also available as a Velcro morale patch with hidden storage pocket. Get it here.
*Note, some images depict and older version without the CPR refresher.