This decal is used to reinforce the recollection of common codes used for covert and rescue communication. Tap code was a common form of passing information audibly by POW detainees but while it is most often associated with tapping (knocking on a wall) it can also be delivered via flashlight or other means. The same is true for Morse code. This sticker can be adhered to the back of a credit card, under the sole of your shoe, or the back of your phone. Learn, train, or refer to in a worst case scenario.
- Comes standard as a pack of two stickers.
- 3.5 x 2 inch sticker, semi-gloss.
- Peel and stick, water-resistant coating.
- Reference in emergency situations to communicate with rescue personnel, fellow detainees, other members of your prepping team, etc.
- This sticker is also available as a Velcro morale patch with hidden storage pocket. Get it here.