When the worst happens you need to be ready. This Everyday Carry (EDC) bracelet is a wearable survival and tool kit that is always on you. Inside this paracord strap you will find useful gear such as; a fire starter, cutting blade, LED light, compass, fishing kit, handcuff key and more. The EDC Prepper outfits you with the ability to lash together limbs to form a shelter/raft, start a fire, patch a torn tent, light your path in the dark, fish, navigate to a rally point, cut thru zipties/rope, escape handcuffs, and signal an alert. Forget pocket dumping a handful when you can strap it to your wrist.
- Quick Access Items: Flashlight, firestarter rod, ceramic blade, whistle, tinder wick, ranger bands, 2 kevlar saws, saw/shim tool, handcuff key, signal reflector, luminous compass.
- Internal Supply Core - PSK (requires breakdown of bracelet): Monofilament fishing line, duct tape strap, 2 fish hooks, signal mirror, 2 water purification tablets.
EXTERNAL QUICK ACCESS SUPPLIES/TOOLS (standard)
- LED Light w/ Flash Buckle with strobe function. Water Resistant. Replaceable battery. (Replace the battery by unsnapping and exchanging with 2 cr1220 lithium battery.)
- 2x Kevlar Utility Thread, Yellow (KUT): 6 feet of sawing thread and/or snare wire (200lb tested, UV/friction resistance). Saw branches/zipties/ropes, fashion a bow saw, catch wild game using as a snare wire, make a trip line, use as garrote. Adopted by US Army SERE specialists and NAVY Seals. TIPS: To Saw, A. Use long back & forth sawing motions to reduce friction/damage to K.U.T. Concentrate sawing on a single point of the item being cut. B. Wear gloves to protect your hand or create handles from a pen/stick.
- Ceramic Striker Blade and Cutting Tool: Zerconia, abrasion/corrosion resistant, 8 times durability compared to standard blade, razor sharp, non-metallic, concealed blade. TIPS: Strike against fire steel to create fire sparks, cut open packages, use as surgical blade, fillet fish, etc. (Remove to improvise in other survival methods.)
- Fire Steel Ferro Rod. Removable, secured inside buckle. (To start a fire scrape slowly to shave off black coating and allow the shards to spread over your tinder. Once exposing the silver core, strike quickly to create sparks into nest of fine tinder, provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame.)
- Four Ranger Bands: Fire Tender & Smoke Signal (30 Second burn time), heavy duty rubber band.
- Emergency Whistle: Feature of buckle . High pitch, pealess. (Signal for help: One whistle blast, "where are you", two blasts, "come here", three blasts, "help me". Signal the SOS distress call with 3 short, 3 long, & 3 short blasts.)
- 30" Kevlar Utility Thread (K.U.T.) Sawing Cord and Snare Wire (200lb tested - UV/Friction Resistant) Saw branches/zipties/ropes- Fashion a bow saw, catch wild game using as a snare wire, make a trip line, use as garrote. Adopted by US Army SERE specialists and NAVY Seals. (Secured under ranger band for easy access)
- Tinder Wick: combustible red wick, coated in flammable fuel, waterproof, fire tinder, easy access.
- Saw Shim Tool: Superesse designed, surgical flex steel. Single side serrated saw edge. Slim build allows for shimming restraints. Outfitted with two punched lanyard holes. Create finger loops with cordage and run thru lanyard holes to create grips for utilizing as a saw.
- Non-Metallic Handcuff key, concealed. TIHK brand with clip. Back up replacement for LEO, Military, Security Personnel or as concealed tool to defend against hostage/kidnapping/illegal detainments. Secured under ranger band for easy access.
- SOLAS Reflective Surface, (Safety Of Life At Sea): Coast Guard approved signal and safety tape adhered to buckle. Use to communicate your location or MORSE Code. Long distance visibility (attached to buckle for quick signaling)
- Luminous Compass: LAND-NAV tested. Fixed 360 Degree Dial. Impact and Water Resistant.
INTERNAL SUPPLY CORE - Personal Survival Kit or PSK (optional)
- Monofilament Fishing Line: Approx. 10ft continuous length line.
- 2x Aquatab Water Purification Tablet (2liter treatment): Add 1 tab to 2l clear water, mix 10 minutes, let stand for 30 min, hydrate.
- 2x Fish hooks: All purpose plank shank bait hook, size 8 (small).
- Duct Tape Strap: 2”x6” functional strap of 100mph duct tape.
- Signal Mirror: Strap of reflective tape for short range signaling.
PARACORD (select one)
- 10-15' Paracord (multiple colors, no additional charge): Type III, 550lb rated tensile strength. 7 inner nylon strands each w/ 2 braided strings. Replace shoestrings, make a bow saw, lash together logs to create a raft, make a bear bag, use as fishing line, tie down gear, create snare traps, fashion a clothesline or tent frame, etc. Each bracelet includes 150-225 feet of total cordage when counting the internal strands of unrated 35lb tensile strength. Utilize the inner strands of paracord sheath as fishing line, sutures, sheltering lashes, strapping, etc.
- +Fire Cord (black): 550lb 7 nylon strand paracord containing an inner combustible wick that easily ignites with a strong flame, long burn time, and is waterproof. Great for starting fires in wet conditions or when tinder isn’t accessible. Oil based tinder. Fray the red wick to create more surface area and light with a spark.
- +Titan Survival Cord (black): contains useful inner strands of 25 lb. test mono-filament fishing line, waterproof/waxed twisted jute fiber strand, and 30 AWG metallic alloy conductive/non-magnetic snare wire, (and of course 7 nylon strands, 550lb+ strength)
See Paracord Straps Collection page for bracelet tips and usage information.