Vehicle Emergency Checklist (VEK)
Emergency Loadout Guide (ELG)
BOB - INCH - GHB - VEK - EDC - K9
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the Emergency Loadout Guide for VEK.
- There are 6 parts to the ELG. This download is for the VEK. Each ELG provides checklists, packing tips, emergency guidelines on using loadouts, how-to breakthroughs, and more.
Driving a vehicle is an everyday occurrence for most of us. There are an average of 100 million vehicle breakdowns and 51 million vehicle crashes per year in the USA. Having a Vehicle Emergency Kit (VEK) ensures you have essential tools in the event you become a disabled motorist or have to deal with the aftermath of a collision. Use the checklist for vehicle packing, equipping, and loading. Just make sure you already have a Bugout Bag and Get Home Bag packed.
AKA: Vehicle Kit, Car Kit, Roadside Kit.
Purpose: Supplies you with means to address vehicle emergencies, breakdowns, flat tires, a rollover egress, and roadside survival while listing necessary gear for addressing life altering events.
BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT (BLUF):
- Convert any vehicle into a bugout vehicle.
- Follow included checklist to loadout a vehicle with supplies to aid in everyday vehicle concerns such as breakdowns, crashes, or getting stuck in mud.
- Use the advanced checklist to address SHTF emergencies.
- Conduct an 8-Part survey to evaluate Vehicle readiness.
- Reference the VEK packing template for assistance on where to positions supplies in the vehicle for quick access.