Emergency Comms & ICE Decal
This decal is used to hail assistance by referencing listed emergency radio frequencies and channels. Four helpful contact telephone numbers are also included in the event of an emergency. The lower half of the sticker contains a fill-in-the-blank ICE (In-Case-of-Emergency) Card. This information is referred to by first responders in the event of an accident so that family can be contacted. It will also provide medical services with your blood type and known allergies so that efficient aid can be rendered.
- Comes standard as a pack of two stickers.
- 3.5 x 2 inch sticker, semi-gloss.
- Peel and stick, water-resistant coating.
- Reference in emergency situations to communicate with law, medical, and rescue personnel.
- Includes In-Case-of-Emergency Card Section.
- This sticker is also available as a Velcro morale patch with hidden storage pocket. Get it here.