Subdued Storage Pocket Patch, (2-side Plain Black Velcro) comes standard. Add additional Covert Storage Pocket Patches here.
RESCUE PATCH: (bulky)
(emergency tools and first-aid)
1. V Cutter, Seat Belt and Trauma Shear: lightweight, cutting device that slices though webbing, seat-belts, 550 paracord, zip-tie restraints, shred thru clothing to quickly attend to wounds, and more. Includes drill bit tip tool.
2. Antibiotic Ointment: Neomycin Sulfate (3.5mg), first aid gel to help prevent infection.
3. Moleskin Padding: Hiker's all-day relief of painful corns, calluses and tender spots, dual-layer cotton and foam padding prevents blisters, self-stick adhesive.
4. Alcohol Prep Pad Kit: 70% Isopropyl Alc. Antiseptic-Sterile.
5. Towel Tablet: Packaged in sterile waterproof packet, use to clean wound, wipe spills. TIPS: Quickly get a fire started using as tinder. Apply anti-bacterial ointment to towel then injury to prevent infection and aid in recovery.
6. 2x Hi-Res Reflective Surfaces, (SOLAS, Safety Of Life At Sea): Coast Guard approved signal and safety tape adhered to buckle. Use to communicate your location or MORSE Code. Waterproof. Long distance visibility.
7- 2x Aspirin (NSAID) Tablets (325mg): In Original 2 pack- reduces fever, relieves headache, toothache, common cold, muscular aches, arthritis, back pain, and cramps. TIPS: Reduce severity of a heart attack when taken immediately, (reduce blood clotting; acts as an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor, relaxes arteries enabling blood to flow, performs as a beta blocker to slow down heartbeat).
8- Large Brass Safety Pin: Remove splinters, tend to wound, fasten items together, create a improvised arm sling.
9. Bandage: Sterile, single packaged medium bandage.
10. KiO3 Radiation Defense Tablet, 130mg: Shield against radiation exposure with this specific blocker of thyroid radio-iodine uptake. High dose potassium iodide for nuclear emergency scenarios. TIPS: Improvise to purify water, drop tablet in 1/2 quart bottle, mix, let stand 30min, hydrate.
11. Mylar Sealed Packets: The majority, if not all, items are packaged inside small Mylar bags. The bags are labeled so you can identify what's inside before opening. The bags have a reflective inside layer and waterproof seal. Tear open to acccess supplies.
a. the standard option comes with both the covert pocket patch and all included kit contents.
b. the standalone/replacement kit includes all kit contents listed above but does not include a morale patch.