(Steel Box and Masonry EDC Nail for emergency hardware and field tasks)
We wanted a nail that would leave a small footprint in your EDC or survival kit but still have the strength and size for shelter building in the bush or implementations in the urban jungle.
- Also available with a Rubberized Grip Handle (w/ lanyard) for use as a Prying Pick.
- Tapered Steel Wrought Shank
- Square Cut Head
- 5D Penny (Denarius) of 1.75" length
- Slimmed Spike for reduction of wood splitting
- Constructed to meet Masonry needs (brick/cinderblock)
- Forged in the USA
- Hang a bear bag
- Repair a fence or barricade
- Build a shelter
- Hooking, Bulliting, Pinning
- Pry open objects
- Carve, Whittle, Poke
- Trap making (pointed nails thru baited hollow log trapping or impailing game upon attempted escape)
- Homestead fixes and repairs
- Affixing signage along perimeter, leaving message drops along trail.