MORSE AND TAP CODE STORAGE POCKET PATCH:
(Custom Superesse Morale Patch with Storage Compartment built into backing)
References to the two most trusted and used forms of covert communication. With a full alphanumeric Morse Code listing and full diagram of Tap Code 25/26 letter alphabet. Simply do some base research on how to send/received these codes and use in POW military operations, worst case scenario communication, or covert signaling scenarios. PVC Oversized with large entry storage slot.
A hollowed tray in mold of patches allows for excess storage of survival and valuable items inside the patch. Slide in cash, pills, or a fishing kit into the storage pocket on reverse side of patch.
- The "hook" side contains a laser-cut slit allowing you to access a nearly 2" x 3" x .35" open storage area.
- Secure money, medication, firestarter, notes, bandages, razor blade, and more inside the compartment.
- Items stay put inside and will not fall out during wear or carry.
- The "hook" side attaches to clothing, hats, backpacks, etc.
- The display side is built from PVC and is double stitched to the "hook" backing increasing resistance to wear and tear from repeated access to storage pocket.
- Size 2" x 3" x .25"