9 LINE MEDEVAC STORAGE POCKET PATCH:
(Custom Superesse Morale Patch with Storage Compartment built into backing)
Quick reference to the 9 lines utilized to request a Medical Evacuation in the U.S. Military. A MEDEVAC is the timely, efficient movement and enroute care by medical personnel of the wounded, injured, or ill patients from the battlefield and other locations to medical treatment facilities. Patch conforms to abbreviated standards outlined FM 21-11 and ATP 4-02.2. PVC Oversized with large entry storage slot.
- The "hook" side contains a laser-cut slit allowing you to access a nearly 2" x 3" x .25" open storage area.
- Secure money, medication, firestarter, notes, bandages, razor blade, and more inside the compartment.
- Items stay put inside and will not fall out during wear or carry.
- The "hook" side attaches to clothing, hats, backpacks, etc.
- The Display side is built from PVC and is double stitched to the "hook" backing increasing resistance to wear and tear from repeated access to storage pocket.
- Size 2.1" x 3.1" x .25".