Hip Pocket Brief Volume 2 (Pre-Order) - Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for the Everyday Civilian
PRE-ORDER | THIS LISTING IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS A PRE-ORDER AND IS EXPECTED TO BE SHIPPED BY NOVEMBER 2022. | IF YOU ADD OTHER ITEMS TO YOUR CART ALONG WITH THIS ORDER, THEY WILL ALL BE DELAYED!
The Hip Pocket Brief is a collection of forty, 30-second, concise training sessions meant to be read on the move as a daily primer to increase readiness and survival.
- Each briefing varies in topics ranging from Self Defense, Counter Custody, Cybersecurity, Target Hardening, Situational Awareness, Threat Detection, Non-Verbal Communication, Surveillance Avoidance, Vehicle Tactics, Personal Security, to Prepping.
- 40 briefings with illustrations printed 40 pages of a two staple saddle-stitch-binded, pocketsize briefing booklet (approximately the size of a Passport).
- Once Pre-Orders are fulfilled, Digital Copies will be delivered immediately via email. Physical copies will be shipped by mail.
The Hip Pocket Brief Vol 2 features 40 short training sessions meant to be read and understood in less than a minute while providing enduring actionable Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) on topics that increase your knowledge to evade threats, prepare for disaster, react to emergencies, detect covert behaviors, survive a crisis, and collect intel.
Topics from Vol 2: "Urban Mantracking", "Body Language Assessment", "Vehicular Emergency Improvisation", "5 Step Contingency Planning", "Surviving an IED", "U.S. Embassy Procedures Following a Crisis", "Tactical Flashlight Discipline", Residential Security & Counter -Surveillance” etc.
Purpose: To provide the skills and mindset to operate in a non-permissive environment or advance the capabilities of an everyday civilian.
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
- A Hip Pocket Brief is a short lesson delivered in a concise manner and paired with an illustration of the concept presented.
- Each Brief focuses on a specific area of interest designed to increase your awareness, preparedness level, or capability.
- Topics vary from conducting an evasive driving technique to surviving a hurricane to protecting your privacy online.
Versions: The downloadable PDF and physical book feature the same content (briefs/illustrations).
Editions: There are two Volumes available, each has a set of 40 different lessons. This product listing is for Vol 2. To purchase Vol 1, click here.
The Grayman Briefing: Many of the Hip Pocket Briefs are delivered weekly on our digital news service, the Grayman Briefing. Get real-time intel and situational awareness updates sent to your phone and plan for emerging threats and developing conflicts. Subscribe to the Telegram/Signal App based briefings here.