The Grayman Doctrine
Uncovering the secrets of operating gray in a non-permissive environment.
- This is a digital product that is downloaded upon purchase.
- Includes a PDF file.
- This is a working document and further tips, guides, and illustrations may be added following review.
- Free lifetime updates to any future versions of the guide.
Being gray simply means blending in with your environment by imitating the behavior and appearance of the majority of those around you. It’s easy to see how this technique could aid an undercover agent or special operator working a case or mission but we want to stress how practicing the principles of a Grayman can aid the everyday civilian. The Doctrine will layout standard operating procedures to create a new baseline of awareness and a prepared mindset.
The document will walk you through how to avoid becoming a target of crime, enhance your ability to react to active threats, egress from close proximity disasters, collect and interpret observed data, and more.
AKA: Violent Nomad, Urban Survivalist, Grayman, Prepared Civillian.
Purpose: To provide the skills and mindset to navigate in a non-permissive public environment that would potentially expose you to harm or divulgement of sensitive information.
Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):
- Threats exist in the form of an armed robbery, mugging, active shooter incident, civil unrest, foreign agent intel collection, car jacking, bar fight, fraud, non-government actors, terrorism, etc.
- Blending in with your environment allows you to avoid being a target while affording you the ability to observe the behavior of others.
- Analysis of the information you observe permits you to be proactive to a future event. This creates the ability for you to egress or intervene before being noticed.
- Use your primitive option to avoid the threat completely or deter and deny.