Money and Prepping go hand in hand. Financial Prepping is a topic rarely discussed yet a challenge we all face daily.
Personal economic hardship, the preparation for a Life Altering Event (EMP, hurricane, civil unrest), and banking disruptions, represent the three reasons why finances should be considered as part of your overall preparedness plan.
Why plan now?
1. Unexpected vehicle repairs
2. Sudden medical expenses
3. Collapse of banking system
4. Civil Unrest and National State of Emergency
5. Job loss, death in family, birth of child
6. Government or Private seizure/freezing of funds
Your gun should be one in which you're comfortable and proficient. The threat and scenario you're planning for may dictate the weapon system you choose. Carry a primary and secondary weapon on your person and vehicle. Your handgun should be concealed and your rifle should be in your vehicle if needed. A shotgun...
- Page 1 of 2